Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stories from Saveology

How I have learned to grow at Focus by Bryden Nelson

Since I have been here at Focus I have learned quite a few things.  First is you really need to be an understanding person. Being an agent and being a number one gives you perspective from both sides of the job. As a number one I learned how to listen and understand because I put myself in the agent’s shoes. When being a number one I would be helping others as I wanted to be helped.
I learned that you can have fun at work! When Kevin Montano was my coach he made my job enjoyable.  He would make most everything a joke but still serious at the same time.
Staying positive is a huge part of this job. As an agent if you come to work with a positive attitude you’re going to have a good day. When I number one that is my biggest thing, to keep everyone positive! I like to push people to the top so they can succeed not only at this job but at life in general. No matter how bad of a day you’re having if you don’t change your attitude it’s just going to bring you and others around you down. It’s a domino effect.
So therefore, I have learned to be understating, have fun, stay positive and only you can make you better. Push to what you want in life, no matter what it takes.

How I have learned to grow at Focus by Randy Vasquez

Since I have been at Focus I have learned to be more goal and detail oriented. I have also learned to be a responsible leader and to be productive for the team. I’ve learned to help those in need.
I am a very passionate person on everything I do and I think the Focus management for guiding me in the right direction. Since I have been with the company I have grown as a person. I will go all out for my peers and customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment