Monday, December 13, 2010

Praise and Recognition

Over the next couple of weeks I have asked the some members of management including all of the Vice Presidents to say a few words of praise.  Below are two pieces of praise form   from Bill Wiser and Johanna Jorgenson who are Vice Presidents and Marci Clawson who is the Director of Training and Recruiting.    Sincere praise goes a long way please continue to look for opportunities to give praise when appropriate.


From Bill,

I would like to offer some praise to Rae Ann.  I have been very impressed with her responsive attitude to even the most simple request.  She seems to love what she does and people love to be around her.  I am grateful to work at Focus because of people like Rae Ann.  Keep up the good work. 

From Johanna,
  
A few weeks ago while testing a new script on call floor 1 of Roy, I was impressed with an agents awareness of security policies.  I asked them if I could use their computer for a few minutes to test a script.  They agreed that would be fine, but insisted that they observe what I was doing instead of taking a break and coming back later.  She told me that she would just watch and wait because it was important to her that I did not do something malicious or against policy on her computer under her username.  I was impressed!  Great Job! 

From Marci,

The trip to the Midwest was very successful. I was very excited when I sat in on some training classes in rock falls. I would like to recognize two trainers. Heaven Pease and Carlos Ortiz. They did such a great job and both seem like natural trainers. I am very grateful to have them on my team and look forward to working with both of them more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment