Friday, April 8, 2011

Manager of the Month (Saveology) - April


Coach of the Month is Sarah Collmeyer.  I do not have the vocabulary to fully express the great personality of Sarah Collmeyer.  Sarah is happy, upbeat and energetic everyday and her attitude shows why she is successful day in and day out.  She is always gives 110%.  I haven’t seen many other employee’s of Focus that carry a passion for their job in such a way that Sarah displays.  Sarah does so much.  She is a coach she also fills the responsibility of Site Lead many times, always with a smile, always with desire.  If their were more managers like Sarah all of Focus would simply be more successful.  Sarah thank you for all of your hard work.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Sarah was promoted to Coach, and even though I was just a new hire at the time, she had already impacted me with her awesome upbeat attitude. I loved talking to Sarah and have missed working with her when she transferred to Roy.

    ReplyDelete