Friday, April 15, 2011

Rock Falls Training Blog Post


This blog is from new hire Allysa Fowler started 4/04/11 and still in training:

"Some of you might know me from class and some of you might not. Let me start by introducing myself: my name is Allysa Fowler and everyone calls me Ally. I started Heaven's AM training class 2 weeks ago and let me just say I am truely glad I did. 

When I started, I thought it was going to be one of those jobs that I would just go to work, do my hours, and leave. The more I come to work the more I realize it's more than just a job. It's like a family and NOTHING like I expected.

I actually LOVE coming to work! There are so many other perks: making new friends, learning how to better communicate with people, and so many others.

I just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me here and teaching me how to come out of my shell in the last two weeks!"

~Ally Fowler

Welcome to the team - we are happy to have your here!  We love our employees and want hope that everyone enjoys working here as much as you do.  

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly the kind of environment we should all hope and strive for. When a team operates well, its one thing, but when they act like a family, a family of close knit friends, it is entirely another and they build each other up constantly. We can only hope to get that kind of thing out here at Roy, good luck to you Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome ally its great to hear the positives

    ReplyDelete